LIMITED-TIME OFFER: For a limited time only, this vehicle ships in a GPC (Pelican-style) hard case, and includes two extra batteries and a gimbal--all at no additional charge. That's over $700 in free add-ons!
3DR makes the tough robots that can fly, and the X8+ is among the toughest.
- Controller with live on-screen flight data
- Flight battery and charger
- Operation Manual and Flight Checklist
- Ground station radio with USB and Android adapters
- Battery: 4S 14.8V 10,000 mAh 10C
- Battery Dimensions: 6.6 in x 2.6 in x 1.4 in (16.7 cm x 6.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Battery Weight: 803 g
- Autopilot hardware: Pixhawk v2.4.5
- Autopilot firmware: ArduCopter 3.2
- GPS: 3DR u-blox GPS with Compass (LEA-6H module, 5 Hz update)
- Ground Station Radio: 3DR Radio v2 (915 MHz or 433 MHz)
- Motors: SunnySky V2216-12 KV800 II
- Controller: FlySky FS-TH9X with FrSky telemetry module
- Frame Type: X
- Propellers: APC Propeller 11x4.7 SF (4), APC Propeller 11x4.7 SFP (4)
- Vehicle Dimensions: 13.7 in x 20.1 in x 11.8 in (35 cm x 51 cm x 20 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 800 g (1.7 lbs). Additional payload possible up to over 1kg with reduced flight time.
- Vehicle Weight with Battery: 2.56 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Maximum Estimated Flight Time: 15 min
Note: given carrier restrictions on the batteries used with this vehicle, it can only ship to the US. If you order the vehicle for shipment outside the US, the batteries will NOT be included. Camera not included with any model.