$ 999.95 $ 350.00Visit product page →
This item is factory refurbished.
For a limited time, this package includes a backpack, gimbal, and extra battery at no additional charge--that's over $700 of value for free!
Solo, powered by twin 1 GHz computers, is the world’s first smart drone. The world’s smartest drone is also the easiest to fly. With features like push-button flight and computer-assisted Smart Shots, Solo makes it easy for anyone to get professional aerial photos and video. Solo is powered by two 1 GHz computers for the best and smoothest aerial photography experience imaginable, including many world-first technologies and a host of built-in safety and support features. And it’s the only all-in-one drone to offer live video streaming in vivid HD from your GoPro® directly to your mobile device—at ranges up to half a mile.
- The first drone with a brain, Solo is powered by twin computers
- Only drone to stream live HD video from GoPro® direct to iOS/Android devices
- Revolutionary, intuitive video game-style controller
- Take to the air in seconds with effortless pushbutton flight
- Powerful Smart Shot technology makes capturing incredible cinematic footage easy and automatic
- Unique safety features like pause and “safety net” mean you can fly with confidence
- First with in-flight GoPro® access: Start/stop recording and adjust camera settings from the ground (with Solo Gimbal)
- Full-featured app for iOS and Android puts total craft control at your fingertips
- Follow Me mode enables Solo to automatically track and film any subject
- Solo Gimbal (included in this bundle) delivers smooth footage, GoPro® power and control and HDMI video
- Future-proof accessory and gimbal bays make Solo ready for tomorrow’s technology
- Free software and feature updates ensure your Solo evolves at the pace of innovation
- The smart drone keeps getting smarter: LiDAR for super stable indoor flight; ballistic parachute system; flight rewind and more, all scheduled for release (by 3DR)
$ 100.00 $ 60.003DR telemetry radios provide an air-to-ground data link between the autopilot and your ground station laptop or tablet. This kit contains two radios (one for ground and one for air), as well as DF13 cables, a micro USB cable, and an OTG cable.Visit product page →
$ 5,400.00 $ 900.00
It’s the perfect platform for regularly acquiring highly detailed and actionable data for large-scale operations such as farming, construction and conservation, as well as search and rescue and emergency response. We’ve chosen a lightweight and robust foam frame, which translates to less risk and cost per flight and multiplies the cost-effectiveness of our platform.
The Aero-M ships in a custom-designed hard-top travel case to keep all the components of the mapping system protected and easily accessible, ensuring that you''re always ready to map. Aero-M is designed to use cameras such as the Canon SX260 and S100. It is not compatible with GoPro cameras.
- Pixhawk autopilot system
- Canon S100 with custom 3DR EAI software and fixed mount
- Spektrum DX7s radio control
- Ground station radios in 433 or 915 MHz
- Two flight batteries
- Spare parts kits
- Note: this vehicle does not ship with image-stitching software. For inquiries about purchasing the software separately, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pixhawk autopilot system
- Motor: Tiger Motor 2820 830 kV
- Propeller: Gemfan 11x7
- Flight battery: 4S 6000 mAh 35C LiPo
- Aircraft weight with battery: 6.8 lbs (3 kg)
- Aircraft dimensions: 74 in (188 cm) wingspan, 51 in (129 cm) length
- Case dimensions: 60.75 in x 14.5 in x 15.5 in (154 cm x 37 cm x 39 cm)
- Payload capacity: 1.1 lbs (500 g)
- Radio range: 1 km*
- Flight time: 40 min*
- Maximum operational wind conditions: 25 mph
- Area coverage: 250 acres* (1 km2)
- Ground sampling distance: 2 inches per pixel (5 cm per pixel)*
- Orthomosaic accuracy: 3-16 ft (1-5 m)
- Henge MD933 servos
- Dubro control linkages
- External LED indicator and USB port
- Digital airspeed sensor
- Minimum speed: 22 mph (9.8 m/s)
*Specs reflect estimated values at ideal operating conditions. Environmental conditions can affect flight time, area coverage, and ground resolution.
$ 150.00 $ 25.00Visit product page →
The APM 2.6 was the culmination of the original line of APM autopilots. It was--and continues to be--an excellent introductory autopilot capable of commanding all kinds of autonomous crafts, from multicopters to rovers to sailboats.
Note: APM 2.6 is compatible with APM:Copter 3.2 and earlier only. To use APM:Copter version 3.3 and later, please purchase a Pixhawk. APM:Plane and APM:Rover offer full support for APM 2.6 in all existing releases.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- One of the first open-source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
Designed by 3D Robotics Inc.
- APM 2.6 requires a GPS unit with an onboard compass or an external compass module for full autonomy. If you are using APM 2.6 with a GPS module that does not have a compass sensor, you must use a stand-alone external compass.
- This unit is not sold with a power module or cables; those will need to be purchased separately.
$ 150.00 $ 50.00Visit product page →
- 7-inch HD 1024x600 Screen with Built-in 3S 1100mHA Li-Po Battery
- 5 modes supported: Diversity/RX1/RX2/AV IN//HDMI mode (Video Transmitter sold separately)
- Compatible with Iris+, Flysight, DJI, Fatshark and ImmersionRC
- Contrast: 700:1, Luminance: 300cd/m^2, Antenna Ports: 2 X RP-SMA, 50ohm
- Wireless Receiving: ISM 5.8Ghz, 32 Channel, Includes Charger
$ 300.00 $ 175.00Visit product page →
The Spektrum DX8 provides industry-leading 2.4GHz DSM2 technology in an 8-channel sport-level radio system. This model is extremely popular with sophisticated flyers.
The 30-model transmitter provides smooth 2,048-bit resolution with a high-speed 11ms frame rate equal to the DX7SE.
- Transmitter Only, does not included receiver, servos, or telemetry module.
- High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
- 30-model internal memory
- Large 128 x 64 backlit screen
- Includes 2000mAh Li-Ion battery pack
- Includes global 12V charger with adapters for international use
- Includes Spektrum™ neckstrap
- 4 user-selectable control modes (modes 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Spektrum Data Interface for expanded model memory, model sharing and firmware updates
- Exclusive Spektrum AirWare™ software
- SimpleScroll™ programming interface for easy menu navigation
- Electronic E-ring electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- 5-point graphic tail curve
- 5-point graphic throttle and pitch curve
- Active gain and governor trim allows in-flight adjustment
- Swashplate timing
- Telemetry alerts (vibe and audible, requires Telemetry Module)
- 6 swashplate types
- 3-position flap switch with flap delay and elevator compensation programming
- 8 wing types and 5 tail types
- Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Refined ergonomics with no-slip comfort grips
- Programmable timer with throttle timer startup
- Quad bearing gimbals
- Page 1 of 4