$ 599.00 $ 499.00Visit product page →
The 3DR IRIS+ is your aerial passport: all you need to get started shooting photos and video from incredible new perspectives. Powered by 3DR’s world famous autopilot, IRIS+ is a robot that will automatically fly itself where you tell it to go, while keeping a camera dead steady with two-axis gimbal stabilization.
Note: gimbal and camera sold separately
$ 210.00 $ 175.00Visit product page →
The two-axis Tarot Brushless Gimbal uses cutting-edge gyroscope technology to ensure you get crisp, stable images from your 3DR drone. The T-2D automatically compensates for the slightest movement, enabling you to capture rock steady video even in windy weather. Designed to accommodate the GoPro HERO 3, the T-2D Brushless Gimbal you get from us is customized: pre-wired, pre-calibrated and configured to work with your 3DR copter.
$ 199.99 $ 180.00
The benefits of the Pixhawk system include integrated multithreading, a Unix/Linux-like programming environment, completely new autopilot functions such as sophisticated scripting of missions and flight behavior, and a custom PX4 driver layer ensuring tight timing across all processes. These advanced capabilities ensure that there are no limitations to your autonomous vehicle. Pixhawk allows existing APM and PX4 operators to seamlessly transition to this system and lowers the barriers to entry for new users to participate in the exciting world of autonomous vehicles.
The flagship Pixhawk module is accompanied by new peripheral options, including a digital airspeed sensor, support for an external multi-color LED indicator and an external magnetometer. All peripherals are automatically detected and configured.
Note: Pixhawk is a PPM-input autopilot, which means that it gets RC input from a single cable to the receiver, either via the PPM port, the Futaba S.BUS port, or the special satellite receiver port for Spektrum gear. Most modern RC receivers (and all those sold by 3D Robotics) allow for PPM output, but some, such as non-S.BUS Futaba receivers, do not. If your receiver does not support PPM output, please add a PPM encoder to your order below.
Pixhawk kit includes:
- Pixhawk autopilot
- Safety switch button
- 3DR power module with XT60 connectors and 6-position connector cable
- Extra 6-position cable to connect a 3DR GPS+Compass module
- Micro USB cable
- SD card
- Mounting foam
- 3-wire servo cable
- Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS
- 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety button for easy motor activation
- Multicolor LED indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for high-rate logging
- 32-bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 MHz/256 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32 bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- 2x CAN
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X® Satellite compatible input up to DX8 (DX9 and above not supported)
- Futaba S.BUS® compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- External microUSB port
- Ideal diode controller with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (7 V) and high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 38g (1.31oz)
- Width: 50mm (1.96")
- Thickness: 15.5mm (.613")
- Length: 81.5mm (3.21")
$ 150.00 $ 100.00
- 168 MHz Cortex M4F CPU (128 + 64 KB RAM)
- 752×480 MT9V034 image sensor, L3GD20 3D Gyro
- 16 mm M12 lens (IR block filter)
- MT9V034 machine vision CMOS sensor with global shutter
- Optical flow processing at 4×4 binned image at 120 (indoor) to 250 Hz (outdoor)
- Superior light sensitivity with 24×24 μm super-pixels
- Onboard 16bit gyroscope up to 2000°/s and 780 Hz update rate, default high precision-mode at 500°/s
- Onboard sonar input and mount for Maxbotix sonar sensors. PX4 Flow comes with the sonar already mounted and installed. MB1043
- USB bootloader
- USB serial up to 921600 baud (including live camera view with QGroundControl)
- USB power option
Get more flights for your X8-M and X8+ with this lithium polymer (LiPo) power pack.
Note: This battery does not include a LiPo balance charger.
- Battery with XT60 connector
- JST-XH charging connector
- 4S 14.8 V 10000 mAh 10C
- Dimensions: 16.7 cm x 6.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 803 g
This battery is compatible with 3DR X8+, X8-M, Y6, and Quad. Note that the extra weight will affect the balance of the copter.
Using this battery may require longer velcro straps to secure to the underside of the copter.
Also note: this item ships ground ONLY, and to the United States ONLY
- Page 1 of 4